Thursday, November 15, 2012

What I am Loving!

I take my iPad from room to room while I clean.  I listen to sermons, Pandora, or Ted Talks.  Or if I have to do a mindless project, I'll set it near me and listen to a webinar and learn something new.  I love the iPad for the way it can be a constant source of inspiration and encouragement as I go about my daily tasks.

This is the latest gift I've found from Ann:

The Book Of Matthew recited by actors dressed up as Jesus and the people of His day.  Tim and I listened to the Sermon on the Mount and marveled at how something written over two thousand years ago can speak to me in my "right now", calm my heart, and change my life.

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."  Hebrews 4:12
 
How do you receive inspiration and encouragement throughout the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment